Tuesday, February 23, 2010

My thought~

Just to let you guys know, I'm leaving for Penang this afternoon.. well, just few hours to go..
My CNY holiday in KK has it ups and downs here and there..
Anyway, i would regard this holiday as meaningful.. Hehe~ Why?? I honestly don't know how to explain it..


Sometimes, coincidence can really change everything.. Not everything as in EVERYTHING,
but major part of you just goes with the flow.. I know all of you don't understand what Im saying here.. Im lost of words I guess..


Anyway, the last couple of days here have really make my holiday worthy of me coming back to KK~ hangouts with the guys, family, new friend, old friends.. yeah, all of it!!!! Thanks~


Whatever it is, after today, I will not be as carefree as I have been all this time.. I will be completely busy and caught up with my final year project~ Hopefully it is going to be a FINAL year project rather than FOURTH year project if u get what I mean..


That's all for now, I'll be leaving after packing up just few more things.. See ya'll around~

No comments:

Post a Comment