Thursday, February 25, 2010

Story telling part I

Saya..............................

13th February


1st day knowing her..coincidence~ Conversations starts unexpectedly. One line led to another and we end up chatting in YM~
Just simple conversations to learn bout each other. Stopped at 4AM~
In my mind that time, I was thinking, "She's a nice friend"


18th February

I've been missing my new friend for few days. I didn't saw her online everytime I switch on my YM.
Next thing I know, while I was reading comics in OneManga, i've got a BUZZ!!! It's her!!!!
Then, blablabla led to blablabla, now it's time to sign out~ I wonder when I'm going to be able to chat with her again,
so I planned on asking for her phone number.. SHIT!! I don't have the courage to do so!!!!
Seconds later, she types her phone number on the chat screen before signing out!!! :)
OMG, I was so happy that I didn't waste one more second to text her~
I was thinking then, "She's really friendly"

to be continued..



.....boring~

~reFfz~

3 comments: