Saturday, February 6, 2010

Refresh!!

I've been missing from this blog for quite some time now.. Been through lots if stuffs lately..

I've been making round trips from Penang to KL twice in a week.. One is for business purpose and the other just for some fun.. Initially, for the fun part we were supposed to go to Pulau Perhentian in Terengganu..Due to some circumstances, it just wasn't meant to be..

I had some wonderful moments, forgetful moments and even some never to mention again moments.. The trip was supposed to be our last (for me and my besties here in Penang), and I was hoping for it to be a trip to be remembered and cherished.. Well, sometimes the last doesn't always mean to be the best.. Enough said, better leave things as it is..

For the second trip, I went there for Site Visit..Along with Mr Shah and Dr Norazura, there were 35 of us from the School of Civil Engineering..it was nice and i felt that our bond has gotten better.~

Enough bout KL..how about me? I finally started my FYP~hehe..though I seriously doubt that I'll be able to finish my report on time..It was just around the dateline that I'll be able to finish all my experiments..so, now while waiting for my specimens to be cure, i'm fully occupied with my report..that means I'M SUPER BUSY!!!!!!!!!!!haha~

that's all for now i guess..till next post oryte~

~reFfz~

No comments:

Post a Comment