Wednesday, July 29, 2009

updates~

It's been 18 days since i'm back to Penang. To me, there's still no change whatsoever here. Just some new students coming out.


But I'm not going to talk about that now. I'm struck with flu, fever and cough. OMG!!!!!!!!!!!!!yeahhh!!!i know what ure thinking!!!H1N1!!!! The last couple of days have been rough for me and everyone in the campus. There's almost 20 people being quarantine of suspected influenza A cases. 20???!!!WHY HAVEN'T THEY SHUT DOWN THE BLOODY CAMPUS!!!!!!!!


As for me,don't worry fellas. You don't have to try to avoid me. i'm not onfected by it..i say it again, I'M NOT!!!i'm H1N1 free!!!!yeahhhhhhH!!!well, the result for those 20 something people will come in today(29/07). Guess, they're waiting to confirm the result before they make a decision to evacuate the campus.Hopefully it's not too late..fufufufu~


Anyway,till then..let's just hope for the best!!! =)
i'm outta here~




reFfz~

No comments:

Post a Comment