Monday, March 8, 2010

LOL

I don't know what should i put for the title.. but i guess that's sufficient..

Today, I went to the school early, around 830am.. Planning on finishing my lab work all at once.. Too bad the technician in charge of the materials didn't come, he's taking the day off.. So, i have to postponed my plan till tomorrow then.. Hopefully i'll be able to finish em all by the end of the week, I mean my FYP final draft~

In the mean time, I'm more or less confuse right now.. I don't know what I did wrong, but somewhere something just doesn't sum up to what I expected.. Maybe, I'm really at fault..
I felt like my presence might just be a disturbance.. I really don't know what to do.. I wanna do something but I just don't know what that something is?? Can anyone please tell me what it is.. My mind really, totally mess up at the moment~

Lastly, just to share some good but funny news.. I got this one phone call just now asking me if I would like to receive an offer to work in a consultant firm..I was like "WOW"!!!! That was really awesome, I never would have expected myself being approached by such a company.. But the funny part is, they want me to start work immediately~ How is that even possible??????
So, I have to turn down the offer and tell them I still have my exam to think of, my FYP to finish, and my final year to enjoy~

Whatever it is, even after receiving such great offer, I didn't feel "that" happy~ "That" as in the happiness I should have felt, I mean I should really be celebrating now right?? But somehow, something just got the better of it..*sigh*~ Anyway, I'm done for the time being..chiowww~

~reFfz~

No comments:

Post a Comment